Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom beetle project,all hard bits done!

2 posters

Go down

Custom beetle project,all hard bits done!  Empty Custom beetle project,all hard bits done!

Post  meislei Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:55 am

http://www.volkszone.com/VZi/showthread.php?p=8076426#post8076426

Custom beetle project,all hard bits done!  DSC08454

this is a 1974 volkswagen 1300, i started this project around 8 years ago but never had the chance to finish it, and now i have lost my garage space so unfortunately she has to go, she has been dry stored for all this time.

The work that was carried 8 years ago out are as follows : new floor pans, new heater channels, new lowered front beam , new ball joints, new tie rods, new breaks all round, disk break kit up front. obviously due to being stood for so long the rubbers have perished and the beam and breaks have lost their paint.

she has 2" wider wings all round for sloping headlamp lights, and has a semi W decklid with it, the body has been de chromed, it has be de handled all round,de bumpered (although brackets are still there) smooth dash, and smoth boot.

she does not come with an engine or interior only whats pictured, there are some brand new door seals, carpet set, speedo, some interior parts and full set of windows including a brand new pair of one piece windows.

there is a small part that needs welding (pictured) under where the fuel tank sits. other than this she is incredibly solid!

the paintwork on her has not been finished, however all the hard work has been done and she only needs a final coat.

ill be sad to see her go, maybe someone else might have more time for her than i do.

thanks for looking, any viewings welcomed. thank you

meislei
meislei

Ride : notchback, peugont van

Back to top Go down

Custom beetle project,all hard bits done!  Empty Re: Custom beetle project,all hard bits done!

Post  Low Life Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:18 am

faint?
Low Life
Low Life

Ride : Mk2 Scirocco GTX, 1967 Beetle

Back to top Go down