Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MK4 golf estate tdi BREAKING

2 posters

Go down

MK4 golf estate tdi BREAKING Empty MK4 golf estate tdi BREAKING

Post  Crease! Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:07 pm

as above, most parts available.

0h seven four 2 8 five eight 0040
Crease!
Crease!

Ride : bolf tdi

Back to top Go down

MK4 golf estate tdi BREAKING Empty Seats

Post  dannyslammedbora Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:47 am

Hello Danny here you could off told me you had spilt gearbox oil on the back seats had to pay for steam cleaning from a valeter cost me 50 quid and the smell off the gearbox oils in the sponge and won't go away not happy
dannyslammedbora
dannyslammedbora

Ride : vw bora, honda fireblade 900rr.

Back to top Go down

MK4 golf estate tdi BREAKING Empty Re: MK4 golf estate tdi BREAKING

Post  Crease! Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:01 pm

alright danny, as ive got in touch with you via pm on facebook, yes, there was small bit gearbox oil spilt on a section of the back of the rear seat when it was folded flat.

i also took it out, bleached,tfred and steamcleaned it with the jetwash at work, never had any problems with it since.

it never smelt in the 9/10 months 000's and 000's of miles i did in that car as a workhorse.

i never mentioned it as to me, it wasnt an issue, and to be honest, id forgotten about it till you mentioned it.
when i brought the seats up to you they didne smell, and its taken a few weeks for you to get in touch.

im guessing youve paid to have them steam cleaned recently which has bought the smell back, it did and will go again, like i said before, it was a small patch on the rear of the back seat when folded flat, no other seats. an once cleaned, caused me no problem.

sorry that you have had problems, im not that type
Crease!
Crease!

Ride : bolf tdi

Back to top Go down

Post  dannyslammedbora Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:09 am

You know what im a non smoker and my cars always spot less I payed you for seats which where fucking scrap GEAR BOX oil dont come out.I put them in and thay smell off gear box oil got them steemed cleaned because off it iam am fucking fuming its in the foam fucked so dont give me that shit easy money so stop pouring fuel on the fire im fucking still bouncing I feel like smashing my head against the wall
dannyslammedbora
dannyslammedbora

Ride : vw bora, honda fireblade 900rr.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down