Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHEEL THREAD (ET's WIDTHS DISH STAGGER STRETCH) HELP AND FAQ's

+2
Gilmour
Darkdub
6 posters

:: GENERAL :: The Lounge

Go down

WHEEL THREAD (ET's WIDTHS DISH STAGGER STRETCH) HELP AND FAQ's Empty WHEEL THREAD (ET's WIDTHS DISH STAGGER STRETCH) HELP AND FAQ's

Post  Darkdub Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:55 am

Hey guys though this may be a usefull thread to our members Smile

Anyone that need info or help with wheels ( or you just wana show off your set) post in here

also any helpfull links etc regarding wheels add them in

if its relevant i will try and copy and paste it up to the top so its easier to find Smile

SO show ur your wheelwhore side then... Twisted Evil

Usefull Links:

www.tyrestretch.com
www.blackcircles.com
www.camskill.com
www.rimstyle.co.uk

Last edited by Darkdub on Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Darkdub
Darkdub
Unit13 Admin

Ride : savage

Back to top Go down

WHEEL THREAD (ET's WIDTHS DISH STAGGER STRETCH) HELP AND FAQ's Empty Re: WHEEL THREAD (ET's WIDTHS DISH STAGGER STRETCH) HELP AND FAQ's

Post  Gilmour Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:42 am

Just to add to this mytres.com are a bunch or robbing counts and is the reason I don't have 18's on now as I've paid since a week got evidence on my paypal and bank statement and yet they still demand a payment!! I'm now taking my custom to black circles Smile
Gilmour
Gilmour
Unit13 Co-Founder

Ride : Mk1 Golf Gti & Bora Tdi

http://www.Unit-13.com

Back to top Go down

WHEEL THREAD (ET's WIDTHS DISH STAGGER STRETCH) HELP AND FAQ's Empty Re: WHEEL THREAD (ET's WIDTHS DISH STAGGER STRETCH) HELP AND FAQ's

Post  Danwold Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:07 am

never had a problem with mytyers.com and ive made 4 orders with them so i cant complain

Danwold
Unit13 Admin

Ride : Polo estate (A.K.A. THE JEW BUS)

Back to top Go down

Post  lowrider Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:48 pm

I've had good deals off ebay lately, its the way forward... tellin ya!
lowrider
lowrider
Unit13 Co-Founder

Ride : E46 325 sport, mk2 golf driver

http://www.forum.unit-13.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Mildsteven Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:52 am

handy

http://www.willtheyfit.com/
Mildsteven
Mildsteven

Back to top Go down

Post  booney907 Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:43 am

stickygreen wrote:Just to add to this mytres.com are a bunch or robbing counts and is the reason I don't have 18's on now as I've paid since a week got evidence on my paypal and bank statement and yet they still demand a payment!! I'm now taking my custom to black circles Smile

Did you mean mytyres.co.uk? I use them all the time and never had any probs, save myself around £40 per corner and they only take around 3 days to deliver, plus you can track them from Germany
booney907
booney907

Ride : Mk3 Gti 8v, Bora S 1.6

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down