Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Volkswagen Golf MK3

Go down

Volkswagen Golf MK3 Empty Volkswagen Golf MK3

Post  Spanky Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:39 am

Hey guys, regrettably Im selling my Golf after 2 years of owning her!
It's a Volkswagen Golf MK3 1.4 "L" model.

Cheap to tax and the insurance group is 6 and can attain 40MPG+ depending on the area and method it is driven.

Good bits-
-Replacement 1.4 ABD code engine around 2-3 months ago.
-Has body coloured bumpers all round.
-Power steering.
-No rust whatsoever on the body.
-Not 100% sure but I think the colour is "Alpine White" which is a rare colour among 3 door non sunroof Golfs (many Dubbers are after them apparantely for the motorsport theme (according to PVW magazine not me).
-Has alloy wheels "Sport Rader's" they're 13 inch with 4 brand new tyres as of last week (have all the receipts).
-Brand new battery and brand new terminals (for efficiency ).
-Fairly low milage at just over 80k.
-Interior is more or less like new apart from one 5p sized hole on the passenger seat (only visible when seat is tilted to access back seats).
-Has a Sony CD changer fitted in the boot along with a Sony headunit and 2 "Planet Audio" 6X9's fitted in the parcel shelf. (Depending on the price I may keep the speakers).
-New brake pads fitted on the front.
-Had a full service when engine was fitted 2-3 months ago (Air, oil and fuel filter, obviously new oil, spark plugs and HT leads).
-Has a box of spares (inlet manifold, exhaust manifold, bunch of rubber pipes, breather etc. and all engine mounts).
-Can come with a spare engine (ABD 1.4) but I may rebuild it and keep it.
-Also can come with a Volkswagen Golf MK3 GTi Anniversary Recaro interior (Both front seats and rear bench).
-Ive worked on this car since the day Ive had it and everything's in order!
-Approx 4 months tax and 8 months MOT.
-New clutch kit fitted during engine swap.

Bad bits-
-The alloys mentioned arent in the best of condition especially the front left which has been kurbed a bit around the edge.
-The front black plastic bumper have a tiny bit of overspray on them but will come off. (Pictured in the first image below).
Note- The car's also having a replacement gearbox asap this month.

Ive been 100% honest and will be sad to the car go but I fancy something different after 2 years!

No price in mind but with the car in such good condition no silly offers please!
Thanks guys!
Volkswagen Golf MK3 IMG01744
Volkswagen Golf MK3 IMG01748
Volkswagen Golf MK3 IMG01750
Volkswagen Golf MK3 IMG01754
Volkswagen Golf MK3 IMG01758
Volkswagen Golf MK3 IMG01759
Volkswagen Golf MK3 IMG01763
Volkswagen Golf MK3 IMG01764
Volkswagen Golf MK3 IMG01664
Volkswagen Golf MK3 CleanedUp
Spanky