Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

help with twin headlight conversion on mk3 gti

:: GENERAL :: The Lounge

Go down

help with twin headlight conversion on mk3 gti Empty help with twin headlight conversion on mk3 gti

Post  Guest Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:20 pm

just got a set of twin headlights..

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=400143729730&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT#ht_1564wt_1137

thats the link to what they are...i can take the old lights out etc n plug the new ones in but im having trouble finding where to put the second set of wires??

really gaggin to get them on her...also do i need the bridge in the fuse box?some forums say a gti doesnt need it but others say you do!

all advice much appreciated Very Happy

Back to top Go down

help with twin headlight conversion on mk3 gti Empty Re: help with twin headlight conversion on mk3 gti

Post  Chris_Irish Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:09 pm

Nah mate, it'll go onto a GTI headlamp loom, no need to wire them in.

Chris_Irish

Ride : Mk1 Ford Focus 1.8 Zetec

Back to top Go down

help with twin headlight conversion on mk3 gti Empty Re: help with twin headlight conversion on mk3 gti

Post  Guest Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:25 am

thanx mate...dan lwked at them n i kno wot im doin now Very Happy ur a star 4 replyin tho Very Happy they cum with a breaker?4 the fuse box..iv read on cpl v forums it nt needed 4 the gti that it is usually 4 the run of the mill golf??is that right?
thanx again Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris_Irish Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:10 pm

Yeh the breaker is for non GTI models that use single headlamps.

Chris_Irish

Ride : Mk1 Ford Focus 1.8 Zetec

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down